Thursday, April 23, 2009

What is a Website For?

So...what is a website for? Really! Give me some answers I want to know what you're thinking.

As I observe what is happening with online communications and the conventional marketing options, here is a comment that I would be really interested in opening a discussion on:

Traditional marketing vehicles, print, TV, radio, trade shows etc. continue to be valid options but they are expensive and very difficult at best to track results. The internet offers business accurate, trackable results, unlimited ability to communicate relevant information, and a return on investment that is unmatched by any conventional media offering on a minute by minute basis and as a result, more and more companies are investing in their online presence.

What do conventional media do? They are supposed to get the prospect to engage with the company. What is a website for? In my opinion... get the prospect to engage with the company! In the online world we call this conversion. What do you think? I'm interested in hearing from you, leave a comment.

We're at the edge of the future!

Andy Xhignesse

No comments:

Post a Comment